Thursday

Rockin' to the... Cow Song? - Wednesday, August 3rd

Hello friends! Philbot here. Guess what?! The rock climbers went to Devil's Lake today! Outdoor adventure specialty, led by Joe Garbe and Clare Sievert, left before breakfast this morning to clamor around on the ropes all day long, and they had a blast. Eliott Kasparzak, Joel Hansen, and Kyle Heise all joined in to help out for the day as well. Even though returned home tired, the campers trundled back to Camp all safe and sound - I'll let the pictures do the talking for this one!





Baking specialty, led by Sarah Sherod in the Farmhouse, is also going well this week! I live in the Farmhouse, so every day I come home to a new lovely smell wafting around the kitchen. So far I have seen them make Amish Friendship bread, pancakes, blueberry/lemon scones, lava brownies, and bacon bread! Yum! I've gotten to personally sample their creations, and I adore everything I put in my mouth. Thanks, bacon - I mean - BAKING specialty!

One last thing to note about today - we have a new song at Camp that we introduced today, entitled "The Cow Song" - IT IS HILARIOUS!!!

Our passage today comes from Hebrews 10:23 -

 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

God is faithful in all things! Often it can be easy to doubt His love, get lost in our guilt, or only use our Christian faith when it is convenient to us, but God promises to be faithful to us. He hasn't defaulted on a promise yet - so trust Him! He loves you!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment